Re: Cal Fire Moves to Dismantle Ham Radio System,EndangeringLives Amid Blackouts and Wildfires | Trending

Terry L. Morris

I said this incorrectly;
I agree with Michael. This board is about the Bitx20 not Cal Fire. I've checked most of the groups on this board from or having anything to do with California. None of the (less than 50% that permit message topics) groups are discussing this issue.

I don't disagree that this issue should be discussed, just not here. Another group should be started for this issue and further discussion in this group about CAL fire should be halted.

My two cents worth! KB8AMZ