Re: cw filters

Jerry Gaffke

Easiest is to add an audio filter of some sort between the phone jack on your uBitx and your headphones.
For most of us, easiest means best.

Strong adjacent signals will cause audio distortion, for this reason somebody looking for the ultimate in performance
will want a separate crystal filter for the uBitx.  This is moderately easy to do, but be prepared to learn about
building crystal filters and how to modify the firmware on your rig.

A discussion of CW filters can be found here:  https://groups.io/g/BITX20/topic/32840565

Jerry, KE7ER

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 08:39 AM, <dgclifford@...> wrote:
I have my basic ubitx working nicely, i just wish the cw filtering was a bit (lot) better.  What is the best way to improve the cw filtering and narrow it down.   Dave c