Re: Cal Fire Moves to Dismantle Ham Radio System,EndangeringLives Amid Blackouts and Wildfires | Trending

Joe Puma

Hi Michael,

For the record we do talk a lot about antennas here, just do some searching. Not only that but other projects are discussed here like antenna analyzers and amplifiers. Yes all to support the various bitx’s out but definitely not just about a bitx radio.

This is day 2 or 3 attacking Jack for his post, sheesh. Some should take their own advice and just go somewhere else if you’re just going to complain.  His post was real easy to overlook and keep it moving, no reason to gang up on the guy.

Have a nice day everyone and enjoy your projects.

Joe
Kd2nfc

On Oct 16, 2019, at 7:55 PM, Michael Walker <va3mw@...> wrote:

This has nothing to do with Bitx... sorry

And, if you think it is, then I want to talk about my HF antenna that hooks up to my BITX.

Can we kill this and take it elsewhere as this is a world wide group and not all of us live in California or even the US.

Mike va3mw

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 7:15 PM Ken Hansen <ken@...> wrote:
Jack,

When this topic came up here in Texas on the local ARRL section mail list/reflector, I encouraged everyone that is engaged in EmComm to take this opportunity to reach out to their serviced agencies and organizations and ensure everyone understand the needs and offerings of each, and that the current relationships are mutually beneficial. To me, that is the take-away from this story.

As a reminder, groups.io has a facility for 'muting' threads you are not interested in, for anyone not interested in following this, or any similar conversation. The way it works is you click on the mute link at the bottom of the message, and any subsequent replies to that email thread will not be sent to you. If someone decides to start a new thread on the same topic, you'll have to mute that thread as well to stop any responses to the new thread.

Ken, N2VIP