locked Re: Cal Fire Moves to Dismantle Ham Radio System, Endangering Lives Amid Blackouts and Wildfires | Trending

Evan Hand

It relates to the use of the uBITX as a part of the armature radio hobby, and what can happen here can happen elsewhere. (BTW, I do not live in California, so am not directly impacted, YET)

It seems to me that using multiple means to publish information like this is a good thing.  Is it really so difficult to just delete the messages?  I know there are many topics that stretch the uBITX theme that I ignore when they come up.  Real simple to delete based on the subject.

Again, My thoughts, others are entitled to theirs.
73
Evan
AC9TU