Re: UBitx v5 Not Saving Calibration or BFO adjustments with CEC v 1.20 Nextion

markix88@...

finally I found the problem...it was my BFO off...(11.053 i think, as factory); i set new value (reference with 1000 Hz USB with the RWM time station at 9.996 KHz carrier) and now rx is perfect and saved (new value is something about 11.055 etc)...I don't know why i was convinced it was a problem with master calibration value...with the BFO calibration all saved with success, with master cal don't save anything...this evening i will try audio and frequency output and I will see if it's all OK, thank you to all for support !