Re: Antuino to calculate db loss

You should check if your unit needs a mod.. connect in to out and see what is the dB reading in SNA mode.
if more than -20 i.e -17 or -14 then you need to do a mod listed in the antuino group.

The readings will be wrong without the mod as the IF will be over driven.

Raj

At 16/10/2019, you wrote:

Hello Folks, finally Antuino knocked to my door! I have played with it plotting bandpass and notch filters. Nice and practical, however how do I determine the loss of my filters in terms of db using Antuino? Can you provide a simple example so I can get the trick?