Re: Antuino to calculate db loss

Ooz,
Join us on the antuino group..

Set your center freq, select SNA mode.
Connect filter input to the top (antuino OUT) connecter and filter out to bottom (antuino IN) connector.
click Plot.

The plotted graph has a cursor at the center, you can move the cursor with the knob
and take readings at different spots.

Raj

At 16/10/2019, you wrote:

I mean the loss in db within the passband of the filter. Or a loss in a cable.

Il 16/ott/2019 12:17, "iz oos via Groups.Io" <and2oosiz2= gmail.com@groups.io> ha scritto:

Hello Folks, finally Antuino knocked to my door! I have played with it plotting bandpass and notch filters. Nice and practical, however how do I determine the loss of my filters in terms of db using Antuino? Can you provide a simple example so I can get the trick?