Re: ubitx AM brodcast problem #bitx20help #bitx40help #ubitx #bitx20 #filters

MadRadioModder

“all over the bands. it dosent matter if i am on 3,5 or on 28 mhz. this station is over 100km from me”

Something else is wrong.  Sounds like a bad solder joint that is acting like a diode demodulation connection to me.  You won’t hear the AM station everywhere unless it’s being injected further downstream in the RF chain into one of the mixers.

From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of MVS Sarma
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2019 4:24 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] ubitx AM brodcast problem #bitx20 #bitx20help #bitx40 #bitx40help #ubitx #filters

use the linked calculator and try making a band stop filter , say from 1  to 2 MHz  It works like trap and you can manage

 the enclosure of ubitx should better be metallic and  the body grounded. the filter could be  between antenna socket and pcb  ant pins.

All the best

sarma vu3zmv

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 2:37 PM <circular.simetry@...> wrote:

Hello everybody, i have a problem with my ubitx on receive, i am receiving an AM station who broadcast on 1530khz  all over the bands. it dosent matter if i am on 3,5 or on 28 mhz. this station is over 100km from me

…_. _._