Thanks for the help, Vic, and everyone else!
I applied the fix Vic recommended and I adjusted the Master Calibration until CWU was transmitting above the frequency shown on the display and CWL was transmitting the same distance below the frequency shown on the display. Then I adjusted the USB Calibration number until they both transmit exactly on the frequency shown on the display.
Now I need to adjust the receiver so it receives at the frequency shown on the display. I have difficulty hearing WWV, so I may have to build a small signal generator. I think there are some simple kits online...
Thanks for your help and patience so far!