Re: How to delete a bad .tft file from display

MVS Sarma

Finally you Did. Congrats.

On Sat, 5 Oct 2019, 5:11 pm KN4SMO via Groups.Io, <dtb2greenville=ymail.com@groups.io> wrote:
"Bet you write the file using a Mac. Macs writes extra files to the sd card.  Believe it has a “.” Prefix but  has the “.tft”  suffix. That is what is causing the multiple tft file error."

OK Fellas, My Mac could properly format my SD card but wrote extra files to the card.  My PC could not properly format my card but could load the single .tft file. The little Nextion tells you the issues when I would try to load a file , smart little thing. With your help I was able to load the proper screen size on the Nextion. This gives me hope I can build the radio.

Thanks so much for the direction for this issue!

Scott, KN4SMO