Re: cw when I tune #ubitx-help

MVS Sarma

On Sat, 5 Oct 2019, 9:45 am Mvs Sarma, <mvssarma@...> wrote:
Econd phto is here. The resistor faced other sude. Hence you see white background.
You can silder normal 1/4w resistor across those leads.

On Sat, 5 Oct 2019, 9:37 am MVS Sarma via Groups.Io, <mvssarma=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
You can see the 8 pin connector marked"P1"
Place resistor between pins 2 and 3 as counted from end of 16pin lcd connector. I placed smd 0805  , that too at a vertical angle. Let me show it.

Obviously 2nd pin goes to ket socket ,  other wire being Gnd.  The battery wire at pin3 need not go up to key socket.

All the best.

On Sat, 5 Oct 2019, 8:13 am KG5YUO, <wtxrcdog@...> wrote:
Hello
I just got my U-bitx together. I used the Amateur radio kits case kit. I had trouble with my encoder wiring so I cut the wires off of the plugs that came with the kit and soldered them directly to the encoder. This took out the resister that keeps the transmitter from keying cw. Where in the line do I put the resister?

 Thanks for the help
Bruce KG5YUO
--
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."