Re: Swapping Nano's

hickmodawg@...

Hallelujah!  And Eureka!

I successfully compiled and uploaded the CEC Firmware Ver. 1.2 to my spare Nano and it works in the radio!  Finally!

My mistake was trying to compile and upload with the new Arduino Nano on the workbench, not in the radio.  I feel so dumb…

After I soldered the pins onto the Nano and inserted it into the radio, the compile and upload worked perfectly with no error reports.

Now it’s on to calibration.

I understand that there may be several ways to calibrate?  What’s your favorite method to calibrate this little gem of a radio?  How do you find the correct values to enter into Memory Manager?

73 to all of you and thank you big time all for your patience.

Martin, AJ6CL