Re: Swapping Nano's

W2CTX

When I start my IDE the ubitx_20 file is on the far left.
The routine getBtnStatus is in file ubitx_ui.ino

On September 29, 2019 at 3:40 PM hickmodawg@... wrote:

Hi W2CTX:

I think the com port is correct and the correct board is selected because the top line next to the upload arrow has the correct board and com port listed.

Upon hitting the Verify and Save box, (the icon with the check mark in it)  I notice that line 698 under the tab labeled “ubitx_20.ino” is highlighted in red. It reads “int keyStatus = getBtnStatus();”

And after trying to compile, I receive the error message “getBtnStatus’ was not declared in this scope,” And the program won’t upload to the Nano.

Anyone have any idea how to fix it? I think the problem is related to this line in the firmware?

Martin