Re: Swapping Nano's

hickmodawg@...

Evan:

Thanks for your quick reply and for your help.

Yes.  You are correct.  I’m on the IDE.

I see the ubitx_20 file my library in the center column.  I see five tabs in the right-hand column and they are labeled “ubitx_.ino,” “cat_libs.ino,” “cw_autokey.ino,” “softserial__tiny.cpp, and “ubitx.h.”   Anyone know my next step?  I’ve looked at “Getting Started” but it doesn’t get this far…

Clicking the “Verify and Save” (Is this the compile function?) box gets me the error message saying “‘getBtnStatus’ was not declared in this scope.”

I think I’m getting close but, I’m stuck…

Martin, AJ6CL