Re: For Sale: BITX40 and µBITX

Ken Hansen

(Sorry, meant to send off-list)

Ken, N2VIP

On Sep 28, 2019, at 13:46, Ken Hansen <ken@...> wrote:

Jack,

If still available I'll take everything.

PayPal no problem, just let me know.

Thanks,

Ken, N2VIP

On Sep 28, 2019, at 10:57, Jack, W8TEE via Groups.Io <jjpurdum@...> wrote:

All:

I have two unbuilt kits: one for a BITX40 and one for a µBITX. The list on the BITX40 is $70 and the µBITX is $140 (with shipping). Both are in their original shipping boxes and are as shipped from India. I'm asking $50 for the BIX40 and $110 for the µBITX. Shipping is $8 for the lower 48 states for either unit. If someone buys both units for $160, I'll pay the shipping and add a free JackAl board for the µBITX. This is a $50 value and enables you to add all kinds of new features to the µBITX. This is what the main JackAl display screen looks like:

<dummyfile.0.part>

You can get more details and manuals on JackAl at the QRPGuys.com web site. This is a first-come-first-served basis. Write me privately at econjack at yahoo.com.

Jack, W8TEE

--