Re: Collection of knowledge about CEC firmware? #firmware

Herman Scheper

You all have  a lot of points!!!

Now I learned about Mark’s 5” Nextion version…first thing I did was downloading it….Testing next week because my Raduino is ‘passed away’ a few days ago.

Farhan sent me a new one !

My fault!!

Hope It will be better than the version I use now…

73

Herman

PA0BAB