Re: Anuino and uBitx in the news

brad martin

Even if they don’t open you can still get on digital and have a blast. I used js8call to have conversations and get most of the US.  Most of the digital modes work great on the ubitx in these band conditions. Just watch your finals and add a fan to keep them cool.

Brad
KG5SPR

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 6:30 AM KN4SMO via Groups.Io <dtb2greenville=ymail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I did learn about uBitx and Antuino in this news article and I ordered both yesterday.  I am a Technician Class Operator Studying for my General here in the USA. I sm hoping by the time I have this radio build to perfection the bands will be open again!
I look forward to diving in deep to this project with everyones help

73s KN4SMO Scott
2x Beofeng BF-F8HP