Re: Gordon Gibby Digital Interface

Dale Hardin

I registered on the site to see a manual.  Couldn't download anything because "my basket was empty".  Could you send a manual so I can look it over?  Thanks, Dale

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 7:55 PM N8DAH <Dherron@...> wrote:

I might be a little off but I feel like some have gotten a little crazy with prices on kits like this so I felt starting my own site was the best solution. I won't make millions but its fun to kit them and I love to build so its not all bad.

As long as I make enough to put food on the table and keep getting parts/boards I am happy. This helps a lot of people get gear and kits at a affordable rate, it also allows those that can't build a little help too.

David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Shop is open!