Re: Gordon Gibby Digital Interface

Jonas Sanamon

Hi David,

If only more people reasoned like this, our society would look different (to the better).
I take my hat off for You!

73 from Jonas - SM4VEY

Den tors 19 sep. 2019 kl 02:55 skrev N8DAH <Dherron@...>:

I might be a little off but I feel like some have gotten a little crazy with prices on kits like this so I felt starting my own site was the best solution. I won't make millions but its fun to kit them and I love to build so its not all bad.

As long as I make enough to put food on the table and keep getting parts/boards I am happy. This helps a lot of people get gear and kits at a affordable rate, it also allows those that can't build a little help too.

David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Shop is open!