From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> on behalf of Gordon Gibby <ggibby@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 3:56 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Gordon Gibby Digital Interface

EXTERNAL EMAIL: Exercise caution with links and attachments.

​I would suggest you get familiar with how to crack open a 1475, and how to solder to them, and offer the entire thing as an option also -- it is duck soup to do it when you know now, and you get your +5V out of it for free also --- and that is a significantly huge improvement over the effort others will have to do, in order tolearn how to make those connections.

it makes it way more reliable as well....but people may destroy one sound dongle before they get the hang of soldering the +5 wire to the tiny red line coming in from the computer.    i do it with ease now.