From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> on behalf of N8DAH <Dherron@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 2:42 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: [BITX20] Gordon Gibby Digital Interface

EXTERNAL EMAIL: Exercise caution with links and attachments.

Ladies and Gents

 Gordon Gibby, KX4Z has offered us a great little kit to release and its now ready!

This digital interface has all the bang with a great price.

On board 5v regulator that you can power from 12-13.8v or you can leave it off for direct 5v input.
Built in VOX PTT via reed relay
PTT LED
Input and Output gain control
Audio Isolation transformer 600:600ohm