Re: Digimode low power output

Woody

Hi Adrien,

One possibility is the computer time.  Must be very precise.  If you do not already have a time setting program, there are several available.  I happen to be using Dimension4 from:
http://www.thinkman.com/dimension4/download.htm

Is there a way to monitor your signal with another receiver?  Distortion or ground loops to the mic input could be an issue. ???   I like to use transformer isolation between the sound card and the rig.  Eliminates any potential ground loop issues.  Also isolated the PTT line (using RS-232 output) with an opto-coupler.

Here is what I did to interface my Elecraft K2, my 20 Meter Homebrew rig, and the uBITX.:

73, Woody