Re: New wiring diagram version

Jerry Gaffke

Looks good to me, I like seeing a separate relatively small fuse for the main board.
Anything goes wrong there, it is much more likely to blow the fuse before blowing something on the board.

Though as I suggested earlier, there are dozens of ways to do this right.
And even more strongly held opinions on how one should do it.

Jerry

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 02:27 PM, Adrien F4IJA wrote:
This setup gives me the possibility to choose on S2 weither to use an external PSU or not for PA PWR (if I'm a my QRA I'll have a PSU available, when on a hill only the battery).
I all cases, the battery is legacy to supply the uBitx and the uBitx is powered on by S1. Maybe it could be a good idea to have a 2 separate ways S1 to cut off both battery and PSU line).

Also, the D1 is in serie as proposed.

What do you think ?