CEC firmware upgrade issues...

Steven

Hi all,

First thanks for all the good advice on correctly wiring the mic. It worked and the uBitX project is progressing nicely. I made three contacts in TX,TN, and LA from VA. Every time I tune through 40 meters I hear a lot of traffic. I'm pretty happy! (I wish the CW function worked though)

Last night I upgraded to CEC FW v1.097. I was so excited to see it load. Unfortunately the results are disappointing. Now when I tune through 40 meters all I hear is light static. No traffic. Nothing. I tried to calibrate but can't get a WWV 10MHz signal.

Any suggestions? What did I miss?

Thanks,
Steven KM4WIP