Re: Builder for Disabled

Curt

Eric

Wonderful offer. I don't know Thom but remember him from qrp-l. In my judgment a small team of builders can take turns working on his rig, in parallel with your own rigs.

Important is to find out what kind of enclosure he has, but even the standard supplied wiring is good. I see his email is on qrz.com. email him personally to see if he can drive, or whether you need to pick up his rig.

Your timing seems better, as we already finished much of our build here in Carroll County, more than 2 dozen rigs. Check out our K3PZN ubitx page for some good info.

Curt WB8YYY