Re: Project : Ubitx go box with batteries (topic will be updated upon works done)

Adrien F4IJA <adrien.grelet@...>

In fact, after some researches, it's not that easy to find a cookie box which match with my needs.

So, I finally plan to 3d print the side of the complete box (in black) and machine some Dibond sheets (3mm thick, 2 sheets of aluminium of about 0.5mm and inside a core of PE plastic).

The top will be all removable once opened.

The box will be as small as possible and resistant with the 3d printed parts, en-sandwiched with the Dibond sheets.

Here are some pictures of the box :

--
73's
Adrien F4IJA