Re: high pitched wine on 80 and 40 M

jfein2000@...

May well be.  The audio is too low for the speaker to be of any use.  I recently was able to pick K6MYC from CA who usually comes booming in at 10 or 20 over S9, using headphones.  I will be using powered speakers with it and that should help somewhat.  However I suspect it could be more sensitive....just doesn't feel like it is solely an audio issue.  Given there is iimited alignment functionality not sure how to progress that.  Also very hard to find a decent USB signal in Australia atm with propagation so poor.  It has been awful here for the last week. Cheers Jeff VK3GMO