Re: SSB exciter with digital audio phasing

Sandeep Lohia

On Fri 30 Aug, 2019, 12:39 PM Nigel G4ZAL, <nigel@...> wrote:

Sandeep,
How much for one of your spare JA2NKD analyzer PCB?

Here, I distributed most as free gift...
& to those who insist...
 in approx $ 1/- each
+ shipping/packaging...

some modifications have been made by me in both analogue and digital part...
 2 outputs of DDS output have been combined for 50 ohm out...
& as to cancel some harmo, if any...

my PCB also has provision for external high Q 30 MHz LPF, beyond this is not my frequency of interest...

SNA is 100% functional, modular basis, & all issues fixed...
& has numerous functions :

unknown Ferrite quality of Torroid test,
Dip Meter,
SWR test,
BJT's FT,
RF power Meter,
BPF, LPF , ladder filter,
can measure till -80dBM.
Coax velocity & many many other functions...

in details, those needed for brewing...
more technical discussion can be done in Telegram here :

PM me your address... Nigel
HAPPY HOMEBREWING 🙏🏻 73's

I just finished breadboarding JA2NKD's analyzer and it works good.

My email is OK on here and on QRZ.com

Sorry to the OP for going off topic...

Nigel - G4ZAL

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 05:25 AM, Sandeep Lohia wrote:

even I made one of his project :
& still have some spare PCB