Re: Nearly non-existent output power, no mod

barry halterman

You might have an issue with your nano not selecting the appropriate filter, i.e., one filter is always selected regardless of the band. Check the relay drivers to verify the correct band is selected.
I had a similar problem with my V4 board, with exactly the same condition you described.
Barry
K3Bo

On Sat, Aug 31, 2019, 2:07 AM Mark - N7EKU <n7eku@...> wrote:
Hi,

I would bet it's the finals. Order some from a reputable company e.g. mouser, arrow, or digikey. They get hot because the drive is turning the on, but they can't make RF efficiently so not much comes out.

73,

Mark