Re: Nearly non-existent output power, no mod

_Dave_ AD0B

iz-ooz
I have not looked at the values of the feed resistors but they are stock and the radios have been picked up from various sources.

I have replaced the elements from various sources as well. Some come from used telephones, others were purchased on ebay for cheap. I think I got 7 of them and have only 2 left. None of the original mic elements are still working.

Perhaps there is something about my grounding or other issue that affects the mics. Might be a topic for another thread.
Dave
k0mbt
http://veloliner.com/ham/k0mbtkey.pdf