Re: Nearly non-existent output power, no mod

iz oos

That's very strange you changed so many mic elements. I haven't used that as much as you but I thought an electret could last decades. Are you sure the resistors supplying the elements have the correct value?

Il 30/ago/2019 15:27, "_Dave_ K0MBT" <davesters@...> ha scritto:
The times that I have lost ssb output Ted, the mic element has gone bad. They seem very fragile but work good when they work. Probably gone though half a dozen in two years of running 4 uBITX and one BITX40 radios.

Will see just what you did a bump in the power when keyed.
Dave
k0mbt
http://veloliner.com/ham/k0mbtkey.pdf