Re: Project : Ubitx go box with batteries (topic will be updated upon works done)

Vince Vielhaber

The one I got also measured current and had a bezel. In the pic at this listing it's the "Blue + Red".

https://www.ebay.com/itm/173133930221

I ended up with a useless hole in the panel, not a big deal tho, I was experimenting with the panel layout so I just put a piece of tape over the hole.

Vince.

On 08/29/2019 02:37 PM, Adrien F4IJA wrote:
BTW : do you have the reference of the one who caused you problem? I
didn't answer your question : it's an add-on like this one

https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/33051924559.html