Re: Relay Board Mod for V3/V4 Harmonics

Gordon Gibby

The “voltage regulator” that he discusses on his pre-purchase form is just something I tacked onto the board in case somebody wanted a three terminal regulator for some other purpose.   It is not needed for this development at all.   However the traces are there if you decide you would just love to have some 9 V or 12 V or whatever for some purpose.     I guess I had extra printed circuit board real estate and was looking for something to do with it!

On Aug 28, 2019, at 15:29, N8DAH <Dherron@...> wrote:

GE All,

 Kit-projects will be putting out Gordons outboard relay mod. I have put up a small pre-order to see the level of interest. Cost might seem high but we will be using quality parts.

I have boards on order already and will have more ready after the pre-orders ship.

https://shop.kit-projects.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=119

David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com