Re: Project : Ubitx go box with batteries (topic will be updated upon works done)

Jeffrey Benedict

Nice use of the design tools!  Keep the group apprised of your progress.

I'm looking to put together something that looks kind of like one of those WWII spy radios.  The Ubitx is about the right size to fit in the size of one of those radios but will be so much more capable!  Definitely planning on having a battery on board and room for microphone, earphones and key. Not sure if I will have a speaker.  An HT speaker mic would do the job of both and, maybe, work as a key, too, like is possible with an 817. I'm not much of a CW guy so that might be fine. So many possibilities!

73

Jeff
--
Jeff, K7AIL  CN87