Re: Audio pre-amplifier for microphone?

n8yg

I checked out the adafruit agc mic preamp.. it uses..the  Low-Cost,MAX4466 Microphone Pre-Amp, but unfortunately has no compression.  If you're getting compression, you may just be over driving?  Looks like a neat little amp..

I'm very excited about the ssm2167 because I had it hooked up the way everyone said to and it did not work properly.. now that I've adjusted the input amplitude to the ssm2167, adjusting compression creates a profound difference, and wish share with others to repeat the results.
73 Brad N8YG