Re: Aircraft headset speaker impedance and ubitx #ubitx

iz oos

I have a 2000ohm headset which I have used in a 4 ohm speaker output of a drake receiver. Using a matching audio transformer indeed the volume increased significantly. In fact I could hear some hum when the volume was at minimum. In practice I prefer to use the headset without the transformer and just use the volume.

Il 25/ago/2019 14:22, "Gordon Gibby" <ggibby@...> ha scritto:
Give it a try! The higher impedance of the earphones will probably not bother you at all, if anything the audio level may be lower but that’s easy to deal with.

On Aug 25, 2019, at 02:53, "adrien.grelet@..." <adrien.grelet@...> wrote:

OK I've the confirmation here : https://sennheiserusa.happyfox.com/kb/article/51-pj068-microphone-plug/

The 6.35mm jack is well for the headset.