Apartment antenna question for uBitx #ubitx

ashok.das81@...

Dear all,

I live on the top floor of a 3 story apartment. I do not have any other space for antenna except the rooftop. To set up a dipole antenna I made a plan i have attached below. I will use common PVC insulated household electrical wire approx 3-4 sqmm dia, for antenna. I will use a uBitx transceiver and tx power will not be much (Maximum that uBitx support). I am requesting you to suggest/advice me how this antenna will perform and also advise me to make balun/matching transformer/antenna tuner for this antenna. Thick black wire is coax and thick blue wire is antenna.

Regards
Ashok