From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> on behalf of adrien.grelet@... <adrien.grelet@...>
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2019 8:21 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io>
Subject: [BITX20] Aircraft headset speaker impedance and ubitx #ubitx #ubitx #ubitx

Hi everyone!
I've ordered yesterday my ubitx and I'm thinking upon the boxing and peripherals to add.

I already have a great quality tourism aircraft headset with mic and was thinking about using it with the ubitx to have comfortable equipment for my ears.

But the impedance of the speakers is 600 ohms. I've red that the IC audio output is for something about 8 ohms. So what should be the behavior with 600 ohms? Does it will work in your opinion or best : did someone already test it?

Thank you for your kind answers.
73
Adrien F4IJA