Re: Reduced power on 40 meters. #ubitx #v5

n8yg

Mark, interesting...I really know nothing about the legacy as this v5 is my first ubitx, but not my first home built rig.
I can't imagine a corrrectly designed filter would have a 3db or greater insertion loss, perhaps using wrong values by experimenters on earlier version could cause this. I suspect Allison is correct with just a wrong part in my filter.
In-circuit measurement isn't easy, I may try to use my vna on it to check it's transfer function, or just unsolder a few and measure..
Thanks all!
Brad