Re: bitx20 problems

Curt

OM

hard to quickly resolve how many issues remain with your build.  on receive - I wonder if BFO is properly adjusted.  note this oscillator must be appropriately adjusted to mix the RF into the crystal filter to provide the correct audio.

most everyone here is okay with buying a bitx or ubitx board from India, and wiring it up.  there are still modifications to consider.  if you must build a rig - I suggest visiting QRP-LABS.com.

my ubitx is receiving as I type - and I confess to having a Yaesu but it has been off several days.

73 Curt