Re: Antuino support group opened -- early antuino question

Jerry Gaffke

I agree.
The nanoVNA cannot do all of the many things an Antuino can do,
and vice versa.  Nor does either one replace an inline SWR meter.

That said, the nanoVNA looks like a very nice addition to the toolbox.

Jerry

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 02:07 AM, Gerry Kavanagh wrote:
Different use case, IMO. I have a NanoVNA, and it's great for measuring passive devices' S11 & S21 parameters, but for signal measurement (spectral purity, power level) it is useless. This is why I ordered the Antuino.