Re: Narrow filter for CW #ubitxcw

MadRadioModder

WOW! that Wolfwave filter cost upwards of $300 USD!!! My digital filter does everything it does and more (including a color display)... and was less than $50...

-----Original Message-----
From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Spohn
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2019 1:56 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Narrow filter for CW #ubitxcw

I believe this is where the Wolfwave comes in. It is a complete enclosure and GUI with the sotabeams DSP board at its core. A tad pricey but it does everything - including regenerating clean CW from a less-than-ideal signal. I fould it rather intriquing. - Rich WB2GXM

On 8/14/19, MadRadioModder <@MadRadioModder> wrote:
The sotabeams filters are exceedingly good technically. It's the
flexibility and user interface that's stinks. And, of course, it
can't be modified, even though the processor has plenty of resource
for additional computational things like a nice display to graphically
show you the filter contour.