Re: Transmit Trouble

Curt

harry

you are doing well with all that advancing, and i sense you are close with the ubitx. did you install that 4.7k resistor that is needed for transmit?  I call there is also a menu setting to tell it to expect a manual key and not a paddle.  with the proper menu setting and that resistor a short circuit across the key should place it into cw transmit.  note you need to speak or whistle into the microphone to get any ssb transmit output.  check things patiently and I expect you will solve it.  maybe we can qso via ubitx this fall.

73 Curt