Re: Fan Shroud for Sunil's "taller" cases

Wayne Leake

 That's a great item for the uBITX in Sunil's cases.
 I plan to use something similar in the latest computer I am building.
  Years ago,I made a case with fan to keep a pair of Commodore floppy drives cooler.
 Used a combination of cardboard and fiberglass, rather custom built
 Always need to try and keep things cool, as heat is bad for electronics.
 For my BITX40 and BITX20, I'll need to figure out the best way to mount fans to keep the PA's,and, in one instance, the Voltage regulator, which is a part of the PA board on the BITX20 I'm working on.
 Be nice if I had a 3D printer, but it is not in the budget.
 Always like to see good customized items like this.

 Wayne WA2YNE