Re: Cool cheap oscilloscope for troubleshooting

Paul KL7FLR

AS Jerry outlined, if you have nothing a DVM is high on the list of needed test equipment. I spotted this yesterday and if I had nothing this would be on my list to order. Not a high precision unit but gets you several things in one package.  My first (not cheap) DVM 40 years wasn’t to accurate but so I made an error correction chart from a lab precision 0-100 vdc/ac and it served me for many years. The Simpson 260 was my first meter in 1970 and still like it.

https://www.mpja.com/Digital-Multimeter-4-Digit-6000-count/productinfo/35525+TE/

Paul

Kl7FLR

Wasilla, AK