Re: Cool cheap oscilloscope for troubleshooting

Donald <donwestpwl@...>

David Wilcox,

I have seen several "how to use an oscilloscope" videos on youtube, while looking for various ham-related videos. I did not watch any, but just about any of them should show you what the controls do, and how to read the display scale. I would start with the shortest one, as that might show everything you need.--Donald, KB5PWL

P.S. If a scope has an AC-mains power supply, check to see if the probe shield (probe ground clip) is connected to earth ground in the scope. If so, we should be aware of this, every time we connect the probe to a circuit.

On 8/1/2019 4:39 AM, David Wilcox via Groups.Io wrote:
Has anyone information on how to use the Digilent analog scope?  The reference manual reads like a college text book on its features but using it for ham radio testing for a newbie I need a simple book  with lots of pictures..... ha!

David J. Wilcox K8WPE’s iPad