Van: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> Namens Herman Scheper
Verzonden: donderdag 1 augustus 2019 13:07
Aan: BITX20@groups.io
Onderwerp: Re: [BITX20] Replacing firmware Ubitx V5 problems

Gary,

Tnx for this reaction. Now back home and i will give it this afternoon a try.

I did NO Ubitx modifications. I build it in a case bought from : https://amateurradiokits.in/ ( case for 5” screen )

First build it in this case, aligned it and it worked as promised.

After that I starting replacing the firmware.   I never used Arduino etc, so i hav a lack of knowledge.

But I will fix it sometimes.

I have a Prusa 3D printer and learned how to upgrade the firmware; so this will go also one of this days.

Many tnx for your helpfull answers.

Regards,  Herman