Re: FS: QRP Gear

I have been on here a long time both as a user of the bitx rigs and maker of bitx related items as my site shows. I would not normally post here for selling items outside of the bitx but I am in a real tight spot atm due to a few issues beyond my control and need to move a few items fast.

I have sold most of the items and will go back to my normal bitx related posts please don't get the wrong idea.

 As Arv has said its been generally ok to sell items qrp related from time to time but don't abuse that or it may become a issue where they block, delete or mute it in the future.
--
David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com