Re: FS: QRP Gear

Arv Evans

Topic and focus of this group is BITX designs, builds, modifications, support, and operation...but
there is probably room for limited deviation from the theme and for individual sales of personal
QRP equipment  Maybe we could assume or hope that by selling your non-BITX rigs you are
accumulating funds to buy a BITX?  Mentioning your for-sale QRP item or related equipment
web site is probably not a bad thing unless the opportunity is abused.  The moderators do
review what is being posted in an attempt to insure that the group stays relatively on-topic
and is of value to BITX designers, builders, and operators.

This BITX group includes a very diverse group of members from almost every country and
background.  Please keep this in mind when posting because we would not want to offend
any of our members.

Arv  K7HKL
_._

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 8:54 AM MadRadioModder <madradiomodder@...> wrote:

No… Quite the opposite.  I didn’t realize the moderator allowed it.  Most groups won’t.   Very good to know… I have rooms of stuff to sell and if its free (!) to advertise here…  At least thanks for setting the precedent.  I guess your closing should have been tipped me off (DUH!).