Re: uBitx V5 and JS8Call - Losing tx power on long transmissions. #ubitx #v5 #js8call

Jimmy,

Your finals are getting too hot. Put them on a bigger heat sink.

You should notice that after it cools down the power will be back.

Raj

At 28-07-19, you wrote:
Hello.

I am working portable with a uBitx, and a Linux laptop for the first time today, everything seemed fine, but my first qso, when sending my info, 3 min transmission, I was watching the meter and the power dropped down to almost nothing 3/4 though the tx. My receiving station, KB9HP, was unable to decode the entire message.

Any idea what's going on? Are my finals going bad already?

Any feedback would be really appreciated.

Jimmy
K3CHB